We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from the Airport to Hotel

California
Level Contributor
243 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Getting from the Airport to Hotel

I am arriving at 11:00 p.m. on Dec. 25th at New Orleans. Is there a transport, bus that can take me and my spouse to my hotel under 30 dollars at that time of the night? I am staying at the La Belle Maison which is closed to Bourbon St. I am traveling on a budget and would like to get an response from the experts or anyone who has travel into New Orleans who can give any ideas or suggestions. Renting a car is not an option since the resort does not provide parking instead they will charge 26 dollars for vallet service.

Litchfield...
Level Contributor
1,129 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting from the Airport to Hotel

this question is often posted on this board, and the answer is YES, although it is a scootch over your budget

You can take a cab from the Louis Armstrong airport into the city for 33.00 USD not including gratiuity. I prefer the cabs to the shuttle, as I'm selfish and want to get to my accomodation FIRST.

Have a fantastic time and enjoy new orleans. If we could be of help with any more of your questions, do not hesitate to post.

-k

2. Re: Getting from the Airport to Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, June 03, 2010