We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Three Sisters Restaurant

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Three Sisters Restaurant

Does anybody know of a restaurant called Three Sisters..They had a fantastic breakfast buffet years ago and I was wondering if they are still around?

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
4,036 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Three Sisters Restaurant

Are you referring to the Court of Two Sisters jazz buffet? They are still around, but the food is pretty mediocre!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,582 posts
121 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Three Sisters Restaurant

Maybe the third sister ate the food there...seriously I also find the food mediocre.

AR
Level Contributor
3,580 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Three Sisters Restaurant

I have friends who are part time residents and they love it...they eat there on holiday particularly, i.e. Easter brunch was their latest visit.

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
93 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Three Sisters Restaurant

I just came back from my trip. I had sunday jazz breakfast there. I travel alone, and loved the samll table by the wishing well that they gave me. Had a great view of the band, plus the courtyard. I thought the food was great. Lots of choice. Great bacon, and never had seen such plump shrimp in my omelett before. Tasted pretty much everything that was there. Except for some dried out sausage.. I thought it was all perfect. Coffee was good too. Service was great. Got there right at 9:00am so everything was plentiful and pretty. I admit 28.00 plus tax plus tip can be a bit pricey for breakfast.. but as a treat to yourself I think it was more than worth it. I did think the band took too many breaks... but other than that. LOVED the Court of Two Sisters.. and I am glad I went. If you go, go early and get a great table.

5. Re: Three Sisters Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 pm, October 23, 2009