We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work and Shelter

Winchester Va
Level Contributor
439 posts
Save Topic
Work and Shelter

I'm an employer in the state of VA that can hire between 25 and 50 people immedatley. We are currently working out the details for shelter. If anyone knows somone in the effected areas that can get me touch with the people looking to get a fresh start please fax the info to 1-540-635-3817.

East Coast
Level Contributor
711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Work and Shelter

bumpski

Europe
Level Contributor
196 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Work and Shelter

I posted your new infos on wwltv.com forum. Perhaps there might be better places to get this info through. Sure that in Houston at the Astrodome they collect these infos, but I do not know where to contact. Surely it will be easier for you being over there in the States. Just a thought... and let us know if it worked out! Good luck

Mentioned in this post
Houston
Houston
Texas Gulf Coast, TX
London, United...
Level Contributor
467 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Work and Shelter

bump

Kansas City, Mo
Level Contributor
58 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Work and Shelter

Ride, thank you and God bless, and maybe keep in touch on here? If there is a good response, maybe some of us could send gift cards for the new employees to buy needed uniforms or work clothes and maybe a gift card for gas or public transportation?