We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christopher Inn Apts.????????

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Weeki Wachee, Fl.
Level Contributor
43 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Christopher Inn Apts.????????

Anyone have info. on the Christopher Inn Apts. on Royal St.in French Quarter area.

Looking for family member.

Calhoun, Georgia
Level Contributor
6,015 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Christopher Inn Apts.????????

This may be your best source of information. It looks like everyone is or is being evacuated. No one here on this forum is actually there. I hope you hear from them soon. A lot of people can't reach family or friends either so you aren't alone.

http://www.nola.com/

DC
Level Contributor
794 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Christopher Inn Apts.????????

While I have no idea of the state of the building due to the storm itself, from what I've read the French Quarter has escaped major flooding because it is 5 feet above sea level as opposed to a lot of other areas of the city which are below sea level. So, at least you know they aren't sitting on a roof waiting for help.

They are probably in the Superdome or one of the other shelters the city set up. I know it must be difficult for you.

I hope you get in touch with your family member soon.

Dev

flower mound, texas
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Christopher Inn Apts.????????

Hello,

I have some information on people evactuated from the Christoper Inn Apts. Have you found your family member? Contact me at karen.mount@comcast.net.