We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jersey Girls in New Orleans

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
13 posts
Save Topic
Jersey Girls in New Orleans

My friends and I will be arriving in New Orleans next Thursday. We are staying at the Fairmont Hotel. We are three 23, 24 year olds and we were wondering where to go during the day? we've signed up for a riverboat cruise and were thinking of doing a ghost tour as well. Is it worth it? Are there any other tours we should look into? What can't we NOT miss?? How does the trolley work?

We also love to party. We were wondering where the best drinks, best drink deals and most fun places to go on bourbon street are?

Thanks in advance!

Dallas, TX
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Jersey Girls in New Orleans

I have heard that labor day is the HOTTEST weekend of the year in New Orleans. I can only imagine since June is too hot for me. :-)

Saddle Brook, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Jersey Girls in New Orleans

i was in new orleans with 10 girlfriends last summer (also a jersey girl). it is great!!! cheap drinking and everything is so close together so you can walk from place to place. i would not suggest to do too many "tours". you HAVE to go to Howl at the Moon. it is a piano bar where 2 guys play whatever you request and they get the crowd involved. very entertaining! you also have to get a hurricane at pat o'briens. after a few sips, you will not know what hit you. and one of the girls MUST order the muffalata sandwich. they are very popular in nre orleans but the best at pat o'briens

Saddle Brook, New...
Level Contributor
27 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Jersey Girls in New Orleans

forgot to tell you....during the day Razzles is 3 for 1 coronas. they do karoake, so after your hurricane at pat oriens and your beers you will be up there. i did bon jovi....did you expect anything else from a jersey girl?