We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tours in new orleans

California
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
tours in new orleans

i am coming out with two friends for the Voodoo Fest in late October, I'm sooo excited

I have one friend who has never been and we are going one day early just to sightsee

Does anyone recommend walking tours or any tours regarding Anne Rice stuff too?

I went on a fabulous tour last time with my ex, of all the cementries and met a voodoo princess at the end, fabulous!

But I have no idea how he found it..

Free Tours by Foot
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Food Tours, Bike Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours
The Voodoo Bone Lady Haunted Tours
Walking Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours
Buzz Nola Bike Tours and Rentals
Sightseeing Tours, Gear Rentals, Bike Tours, City Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Two Chicks Walking Tours
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tours in new orleans

Unfortunately, Anne has relocated back to CA, but I hold out hope for her return. Her propterties have been sold. St Elizabeth's Orphanage, (which was absolutely gorgeous inside) on Napoleon Ave, is being converted into condos (SICKENING), so glad I was able to visit her homes before Anne put them on the market. Her other houses are now owned and occupied by other people. The shop in the Rink on Washington & Prytania is also another business now, so sad. www.tourneworleans.com is just one of numerous sites with info on tours. Google tours new orleans, you'll find many. Give them a call, you don't need a hotel concierge to do any of this for you, it's easy. Is there any particular type of tour that interests you? You most likely toured St. Louis #1 and met Priestess Miriam at her temple on Rampart St. Her way of speaking can be perplexing to most people,<vbg>