We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nevermind, scratch carriage ride idea

Paradise
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Nevermind, scratch carriage ride idea

Hi again - I just read some posts from loveNOLA (I apologize if I have the name wrong!) and some others about the carriage rides possibly being cruel to the horses...I have re-thought the carriage rides & will not be going on them - Thanks.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Nevermind, scratch carriage ride idea

Your second to last post was a threat.

Pensacola, FL
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Nevermind, scratch carriage ride idea

Both of you a obviously intelligent and should realize that the other has a point. LoveNOLA he is using sarcastic humor against you. Don't take it to seriously, we southerners tend to do that, especially with people we like. Bunch24 you should realize that she wasn't brought up in a "fram" type enviroment so her outlook on animal treatment would be different than most people in this area. Both of you be careful and and get back to the matter at hand boefore the tripadvisor "troll patrol" mistakes you for trolls and.... whips (?) you. (lol)

Louisiana
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Nevermind, scratch carriage ride idea

TTT, anything but the whips. LOL

And LoveNola, it wasn't a threat. It was a thought.

I don't shoot people, I don't even own a gun. I don't like killing animals. I just like making them work for me. :)

But getting back to the OP, I think you should really take the carriage ride. It's absolutely beautiful.

And don't miss out on any of those things I sarcastically told you to avoid.