We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

crawfish

Daytona
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
crawfish

Where can I buy live crawfish to take home? I will be driving and staying in the FQ.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: crawfish

Don't know of any place in the Quarter that sells LIVE crawfish. Check with Deanies www.deanies.com, they package for travel and also ship. The location is near Lake Pontchartrain, an easy drive to and from I-10. Also Big Fisherman Seafood on Magazine St. www.bigfishermanseafood.com packs for travel and also ship, B & K Seafood in New Orleans East on Hayne Blvd. on the lake, another easy drive from I-10.

Ont
Level Contributor
477 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: crawfish

when I bought somethings at the French Market Seafood Company they stuck a price list in my bag, didn't pay much attention to it since didn't plan on buying raw fish, but could check them out

new orleans
13 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: crawfish

I think crawfish season ends soon, so it might be hard to find them. I think it ends July.

Daytona
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: crawfish

Thank you lovenola!

Daytona
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: crawfish

OOPS, thanks to all!

Daytona
Level Contributor
66 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: crawfish

OOPS, thanks to all!

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
1,475 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: crawfish

Your welcome seadog, wish I were driving on your beach right now! Daytona is where I learned to surf a long, long time ago. Ah, a trip down Memory Lane, LOL