We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Street Talent in NO

NJ
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Street Talent in NO

I have to say that I was very impressed with some of the street performers in New Orleans. Many of them had outstanding voices and would probably do well on a show like "American Idol". There are also a lot of "robot" acts (men dressed in silver-sprayed uniforms acting mechanical in their movements) and musicians playing instruments for tourists in the streets. A very enjoyable part of our trip, I must say!

Free Tours by Foot
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Food Tours
The Voodoo Bone Lady Haunted Tours
Cultural Tours, Ghost & Vampire Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Two Chicks Walking Tours
Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Walking Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours
Buzz Nola Bike Tours and Rentals
Sightseeing Tours, City Tours, Bike Tours, Gear Rentals, Historical & Heritage Tours
Florida
Level Contributor
17 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Street Talent in NO

I agree 100% with you Darlene, one of the most enjoyable times we spent was listening to the street performers.... was sorry that many people enjoyed the "show" and did not tip them...

USA
Level Contributor
135 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Street Talent in NO

Yeah, what's that about? Why not put in a little loose change. It all adds up, so even a few coins would be better than nothing.

New Orleans...
Level Contributor
2,454 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Street Talent in NO

I agree with these posts - also if you are going to take a photo or have your photo taken with any of the street performers, I think it would be rude not to give them at least $1.