We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visiting nola question

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Austin, Texas
7 posts
Save Topic
visiting nola question

i'm visiting no for a concert at the house of blues on decatur. i've looked around at various hotels and the two most appealing deals seem to be at bienville house, which it seems is right across the street from the hob, and the monteleone. locations isn't too much of a concern for me, i love walking and plan on doing it my entire visit. is there anything i should know that could help make my decision? also, if there's a better hotel that someone might recommend, that would be appreciated as well. thanks.

Pa
6 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: visiting nola question

We were just down last week and stayed at the Hampton Inn on a package that we got through expedia travel [which we got to through trip advisor] and it was very nice. It's 2 blocks across canal street from the french quarter and has valet parking with in out privileges and a very nice breakfast in the morning. They call it continental, but it always had eggs or french toast and a meat to go along with the cereal, pastries, bread and fruit that you usually get.