We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A little more info

Pa
6 posts
Save Topic
A little more info

Thank you Cajunwave for giving me your 3 picks in the 3 levels. I was thinking about trying Dickie Brennan's, Bracco's, and Johnny White's Pub & Grill. How would these fit in with the one's you told me about, and any +/- about them. We will be coming to New Orleans Thursday for the 2nd time [for me at least, she lived there for about 2 years maybe 20 years ago] and are looking to do some different things & eat a some different places than last year. She mentioned that maybe we would go to the beach or Biloxi, how far are these from the French Quarter? I also saw while we were booking our trip that they have a tour using Segways of New Orleans. Can you tell me anything about that since I can't find it anymore? Thank you for the info.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A little more info

Well, you asked! here goes:

Dickie Brennan's - great

Bacco - awful. One of the worst overall restaurants in NOLA

Johnny White's - they have food?

Beaches - okay ones in MS - 1.5 hrs / good ones in AL/FL - 3 hrs

I can't see that Segways would be very smart in a city with uneven streets and sidewalks, drunks and lots of somewhat clueless out-of-state drivers trying to speed in their SUVs through the streets of the Quarter!