We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Madeleine's Bakeries locations?

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
121 reviews
Save Topic
La Madeleine's Bakeries locations?

Does anyone know if the La Madeleine's in Jackson Square is open? Also, there were 2 on St. Charles--one kind of in the middle and one down at the end. I'm wondering if the one in the middle is open anymore or not. I didn't see it or the Jackson Square location listed on their website. We're staying at the Homewood Suites, so I thought these two might be easier to get to than the one at the end of St. Charles.

I know these aren't true "New Orleans" places to eat, but my husband and I have always loved eating a meal here and getting pasteries and breads to take home with us--we don't have anything like this where we live. So, I am hoping for a visit to one while we are in NO. Thanks for any help you can give!

Austin, TX
Destination Expert
for Austin
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: La Madeleine's Bakeries locations?

I love La Madeleines Bakeries. I loved Croissant d'Or even more. The croissants there blew away any I've in the states. It would be worth the trip and is close to the French Market area for shopping around after. My only dissapointment is that the people in front of us in line took ALL the almond croissants before we could order. I had to suffer with blueberry.... :(

12. Re: La Madeleine's Bakeries locations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 pm, September 04, 2009