We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Court of Two Sisters

Which New Orleans hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Court of Two Sisters

What is ya'lls opinion on brunch at Court of Two Sisters? Also what about Tommy's Cuisine? We are coming at the end of May and planning on staying at Iberville Suites. Any opinions. Can't wait!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for New Orleans
Level Contributor
6,553 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Court of Two Sisters

The courtyard is nice and jazz quartet is good however in my opinion the food is very 'average'. I haven't been to Tommy's Cuisine as I've been hooked for Italian on Irene's and the second floor of Carmelo's on Decatur. Try a forum search on your topics and i'm sure a lot of opinions will come up.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
613 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Court of Two Sisters

I went inside the Court of 2 sisters on a cocktail tour. The guide recommended it because you could try all kinds of food at once. The restaurant courtyard is beautiful. There was a wedding about to start in the courtyard when we went so we couldn't explore it well.

I have not eaten here but I would rather spend $30 per person somewhere else instead of a gut buster buffet. I prefer a normal portion of great food than a lot of average food. There are so many great restaurants in NO that I have never even wanted to try this place because of the bad press about the food.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,725 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Court of Two Sisters

"What is ya'lls opinion on brunch at Court of Two Sisters? "

A great setting, nice atmosphere, with medicore food for the most part.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
5,144 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Court of Two Sisters

On another thread, I recently used an Applebee's analogy on Crescent City Brewhouse. Seems fair to do it again. Court of Two Sisters is like an Applebee's cajun buffet, if such a thing existed. Okay food but definitely quantity over quality.

Pensacola, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Court of Two Sisters

Ate at the Court on 12/1/07, it was an experience that I thoroughly enjoyed. Not my first time, will not be my last. One of my three favorite eateries in the Big Easy.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
50,725 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Court of Two Sisters

"One of my three favorite eateries in the Big Easy."

So, for some context...how about filling us in on what the other two are?

7. Re: Court of Two Sisters

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:22 am, September 13, 2009