We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Which Madison hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Level Contributor
34 posts
11 reviews
Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Hi,

Hope someone here can help. I'm coming in from out of town for a business meeting with folks who are located in East Madison (near the "American Center"). I would like to take them offsite after our meeting for a really fabulous lunch and don't know the area well enough to locate the right kind of a place. I'd love a fancy steakhouse if I can find one - I'm looking for white tablecloths, excellent service and not so noisy that I can't have a conversation with them.

Any ideas? Price is not an issue; this is an expense account situation. Thanks for your help!

Jean

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
379 posts
57 reviews
11. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

I think that due to your location and time hack you're going to be stuck with Erin's (not that it's a bad thing), otherwise you have Outback or Texas Roadhouse for steaks although I don't think it would be what you're looking for. There's a Ginza of Tokyo across East Wash from the mall. From what I remember it is better maintained than the one on the west side. They have hibachi tables or private tea rooms if my memory serves.

Waunakee, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
87 posts
40 reviews
12. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Just an FYI...The Texas Roadhouse is not open during the week for lunch.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
1,235 posts
22 reviews
13. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

I say that this thread points out an opportunity for restaurant on the east side! ; )

Pam

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
379 posts
57 reviews
14. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Agreed.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
929 posts
27 reviews
15. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Also, the East side Ginza just closed. Is Outback open at lunch?

Level Contributor
22 posts
13 reviews
16. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

Benvenutos is pretty nice for lunch and I would take clients there if I needed to stay on the east side of Madison. Now on the West side...lots of options.

17. Re: Upscale Business Lunch in East Madison?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 pm, December 15, 2013