We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can someone suggest a place to stay in Madison?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
5 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Can someone suggest a place to stay in Madison?

My son and I are traveling by car from Toronto through Madison on our way to MN for the USA Cup and would like to stay around Madison. I am thinking that somewhere with a pool would be great for him. Can someone offer some suggestions on accommodation and even a restaurant or two? Budget is priority for us. Thanks in advance!

Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
954 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can someone suggest a place to stay in Madison?

Currently, the cheapest hotel with a pool is the Magnuson Grand, which is coming in at $59 per night on Expedia. It is right off the interstate near a bingo parlor. There is cheap fast food nearby, a good restaurant in the hotel, and many other food choices along Broadway in nearby Monona.

You can also find a Copps grocery store off Broadway with a good deli and salad bar, in case you'd rather buy food and take it back to your room with you, or load up your cooler for the trip to Minnesota.

2. Re: Can someone suggest a place to stay in Madison?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, October 06, 2012
Our community is here to help!
Ask questions, get advice and more from travelers like you.
Join TripAdvisor