We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

opinon please

Dubuque, Iowa
Level Contributor
257 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
opinon please

Courtyard East at 129.00 a night regular king room or Cambria Suites East at 119.00, 2 room suite? I realize there isn't alot by the Cambria. Staying 1 night on way back fro Vegas. Just want to hang out and relax.

Mentioned in this post
Cambria
Cambria
Wisconsin
Park City, Utah
Destination Expert
for Utah, Winter Sports
Level Contributor
19,911 posts
428 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: opinon please

We like the GrandStay Suites on the east side. We've stayed there four or five times visiting family in Madison (where I grew up) and never paid more than $75/night for a one-bedroom suite, pool, breakast, etc. Great spot and way cheaper than anything else around. Service great, rooms, great.

Madison
Destination Expert
for Madison
Level Contributor
954 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: opinon please

I agree - I have put many guests at the GranStay, and the only complaints are about how far it is away from almost everything. So if you have a car, try it out!

3. Re: opinon please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, October 24, 2012