We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

Allen, TX
2 posts
What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

I've been to Coy's & love it but it is expensive. Where else can I get a good steak & good seafood? I'll be going in October.

Little Rock, AR
Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

Try Belle Arti for good steak also across from Oaklawn there's Rocky's Corner which has awesome pizza don't miss the house dressing. Oh I can't leave out McClard's bbq on Central

Arkansas
2 posts
2. Re: What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

They are finishing a new Olive Garden on Central Ave. and the

new Buffalo Wings just opened up!! Jose's coming into Hot Springs on Central is an "excellent" Mexican restaurant!! Eat there "every"

Thursday nite before bowling!! Cajun Boilers is excellent seafood

place, it is on 270. Also, the Whistlestop has good food!!

Little Rock...
1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

I like the Whistle Stop for Crablegs, seafood and buffet. I like Kings for Chinese. Don Juans for Mexican.

little rock arkansas
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
287 reviews
4. Re: What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

This post is over two years old so it's a little late to help brazeale out. But while the subject is open, I was wondering about a couple of places: Has anyone been to Chef Paul's and if so what is your opinion? http://www.chefpaulsfinedining.com

also same question about Central Park Fusion? http://www.centralparkfusion.com Both are pricey and I wouldn't want to try them unless I could be sure they have really good food and that nice staff and surroundings make it a good time for the family. I find myself heading toward Belle Arti (Italian) for dinner and Cafe 1217 (deli) for lunch when I am in HS.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
5. Re: What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

I have heard nothing but good things about the food at Chef Paul's. He also recently bought Pompeii which is a restaurant that I already loved.

I have only had appetizers and drinks at Central Park Fusion, but I really enjoyed the atmosphere and staff. Certainly worth a check out!

Also, after dinner, one of my new favorite hang out places is Capones, across from the bath houses. It has live music on Friday and Saturday, but it is upstairs leaving the downstairs bar area at a nice level where you can still talk!

Hope this helps!

Donna

little rock arkansas
Level Contributor
3,340 posts
287 reviews
6. Re: What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

Thanks Donna for the advice.

7. Re: What are the best restaurants in Hot Springs?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, August 23, 2009