We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Guided fishing trip around Hot Springs

Which Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
DeRidder...
Level Contributor
14 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Guided fishing trip around Hot Springs

I am looking for a 1/2 day guided fishing trip on one of the lakes around Hot Springs for my husband and 9 year old son. Just trying to get a good but not super expensive guide. Any recommendations? We will be there July 31-august 2nd, 2014. Thanks

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Guided fishing trip around Hot Springs

I have had better luck fishing Lake Quachita than Hamilton or Catherine over the years, but I have not fished any of them recently, nor do I know a guide to recommend. I would start my search by asking for recommendations from the following marinas. There are a few others but I would start with these. The state parks are really reliable and you can almost always trust the park rangers' advice. So I would start with the park, and if you get nowhere, try the largest marina - Mountain Harbor, then two smaller but well known resort marinas, Crystal Springs and Brady Mountain.

Lake Ouachita State Park Marina

3451 Mountain Pine Rd.

Mountain Pine, AR 71956

(501) 767-9367

Mountain Harbor Marina

P.O. Box 1268

Mount Ida, Arkansas 71957

(870) 867-2191

Brady Mountain Marina. (501) 767-9575

Royal, AR

Crystal Springs Marina

Royal, AR

(501) 991-3361

AR
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Guided fishing trip around Hot Springs

For Lake Hamilton, I would call Marineland, 501-767-4141, Hot Springs Marina, 501-525-7776, or Trader Bills Outdoor Sports 501-623-8403 for suggestions.

3. Re: Guided fishing trip around Hot Springs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 31, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Hot Springs
Recent Conversations