We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Service in Hot Springs and other Questions???

Dexter, Missouri
1 post
Save Topic
Taxi Service in Hot Springs and other Questions???

My husband and I are planning to spend our 25th Wedding Anniversary in late October in Hot Springs. We are looking into staying at the Arlington Hotel. We will be arriving via Greyhound bus and do not wish to rent a car. I know there is a local transportation bus for downtown, however, we will be arriving around 8:30 that evening. Are there any Taxi`s or Cabs that we could use during our stay, something to get us from the Greyhound Station to the Arlington Hotel and back. How far is the Greyhound Station from the Arlington? Thanks in advance!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,335 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Service in Hot Springs and other Questions???

You should not have trouble getting taxi service to the Arlington from the Greyhound terminal. Call Hot Springs Taxi Company at 501-624-9494. It is less than a mile drive. If you are there on a Sunday save your money and appetite for the famous Arlington Sunday brunch. It is really good and it is beautiful in the historic dining room. Reserve a table looking out on the park and ask the piano player to play a favorite song. Price the rooms on the upper floors in the center front section with water piped in directly from the springs. If in your budget, those are real nice rooms. Have a great time in Hot Springs.

2. Re: Taxi Service in Hot Springs and other Questions???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 05, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hot Springs