We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girlfriend/Mom's Getaway

Which Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Tamms
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Girlfriend/Mom's Getaway

I'm looking for some good ideas for a girlfriend/mom's getaway weekend. I have a group of 6 friends who get together every year for a friend/mom's getaway weekend. We aren't really the party crowd anymore but looking for some relaxation....would like to get some massages, get the full bath house experience and then have a b&b, cabin or place where all 6 of us could stay close together to talk all through the night catching up and having a few glasses of wine together.

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,321 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girlfriend/Mom's Getaway

I’m a guy and to be honest I don’t even know what goes on in spas. Nonetheless, I am listing some of my favorite places in Hot Springs.

1. Lookout Point BB. Out on Lake Hamilton but close to town. Pricey but memorable. They do not have an on-premises spa but I have partially listed one of their spa packages below. This is where I would stay if I were not on a budget and wanted the nicest place. They have a cottage they rent out and also some great double rooms.

www.lookoutpointinn.com

Girlfriends Refreshing Spa Retreat

Time away with girlfriends: essential for maintaining sanity in a hectic life. Let Lookout Point pamper you and your friends.

2 nights accommodations (double occupancy)

Thermal mineral bath/massage for each guest

2 tickets to Garvan Gardens

Hearty breakfast each morning

Afternoon dessert with complimentary wine/tea

Chocolates throughout the inn

2. Mountain Harbor Resort: Nice resort out on Lake Ouachita with on-site spa (no hot springs mineral water). May be a little far for you to drive from downtown HS. I have stayed here and liked it but never been in their popular spa. They have nice condos of all sizes. One of their packages is listed below: www.mountainharborresort.com

GIRLS' NIGHTS OUT (for 2) – Spa Package

Want to get away from it all, enjoy a little down time with "just the girls" AND enjoy lavish spa services? Then, this package is for you! It's also a great getaway for mother & daughters or "sisterhoods!" You'll stay two nights in one of our large, upscale 2-bedroom, 2-bath cottages (equipped with two queens in each bedroom), which has a fireplace, 2 TVs and VCR/DVD, a fully equipped kitchen, and a private deck with a grill and hot tub overlooking the lake. To top off your relaxing getaway, this package also includes our most popular (4-hour) spa package, which consists of a 50-minute TCS Signature Facial, a 50 minute TCS Custom Massage, your choice of a 50-minute Body Therapy (excludes Moor Mud) or 80-minute TCS Luxury Pedicure, and a delicious Spa lunch and a free gift!

3. Embassy Suites Hotel - My favorite hotel in HS. They have an in-house spa but it does not have hot springs mineral water piped in. They have various packages such as that partially listed below.

hotsprings.embassysuites.com

All of our rooms at Embassy Suites Hot Springs are two room suites with a living room and separate bedroom. All suites include a microwave and refrigerator, ppv movies, access to our indoor pool and whirlpool, our cooked to order breakfast and evening managers reception. You can enjoy lunch or dinner in our restaurant, the Bistro 400, and relax in the evening at Cascades piano bar. Our Magic Moments spa package is perfect for the couple wanting to share a spa experience together. The package includes a 55 minute massage for 2, a 25 minute facial for 2, and a soothing bubble bath in the relaxed atmosphere of Spa Botanica.

Package includes:

60 minute massage (for 2)

30 minute facial (for 2)

Soothing bubble bath

4. Quapaw Baths & Spa - Hot Springs, Arkansas www.quapawbaths.com

This would be my choice were I to take the baths, mainly due to a recent total multimillion-dollar restoration of the historic bathhouse. It is very beautiful and offers the hot water from the springs directly piped in. I have never actually used the spa services only toured the facility.

2. Re: Girlfriend/Mom's Getaway

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, October 07, 2012