We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's racing season!! I have an itch to go to Oaklawn

NWArkansas
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
It's racing season!! I have an itch to go to Oaklawn

however, what is the deal with a two night room minimum on the weekends? I tried to get Feb.14 booking and I'm getting stonewalled into two night minimum. I don't HAVE to go there so I'm guessing I won't. Several motels told me the same.

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,326 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's racing season!! I have an itch to go to Oaklawn

If you can go on another weekend date, Staybridge Suites 501-525-6500 has many weekend vacancies during racing season and no two-night minimum, but they are booked on the 14th. The one out Central Avenue has only been open about 6 months. My family has really liked Staybridge in other cities.

NWArkansas
Level Contributor
6 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's racing season!! I have an itch to go to Oaklawn

Thanks for the info. It was a last minute idea anyway. It' just struck me as odd that rooms were available at the places I called - but they had a two night minimum. I may try again at a different date. Thanks again.

3. Re: It's racing season!! I have an itch to go to Oaklawn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:03 pm, February 13, 2009
4. Re: It's racing season!! I have an itch to go to Oaklawn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:27 am, October 16, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hot Springs