We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with view of lake hamilton

Memphis, Tennessee
Level Contributor
30 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
hotels with view of lake hamilton

Could someone please tell me what hotels /bed and breakfast are located on Lake Hamilton? I've been to Hot Springs a couple of times and have seen one hotel in particular, but cannot remember the name of it and am not having any luck looking online.

Thank you!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels with view of lake hamilton

You might bethinking of Baymont, Clarion, or Sunbay resort. Baymont has some impressive reviews for a mid-range chain hotel. Clarion's reviews are less impressive but they apparently have recently done some remodeling. We have gotten recently been renting condos on the lake through www.arkansascondos.com, so I can't give a first-hand recommendation on the above mentioned hotels. The most impressive reviews seem to be of Lookout Point B&B. My friend from HS recommends it highly, but it is pricier than some of the others.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels with view of lake hamilton

Lookout is a great B&B,

went to a wedding there,beautiful place

Also there is willow beach motel

www.willowbeachmotel.com/

I have recommended it to several people that have been very happy with it

it is an older property, but very cozy with views off of each room

Richardson ,Tx
Level Contributor
70 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels with view of lake hamilton

We just got back from Lookout Point B&B and it is charming and the food is terrific

Little Rock...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels with view of lake hamilton

If you are going to be staying for more than a few nights, I reccommend a condo rental. There are bunches with lake views, and the ammenities are usually much nicer. Many are less expensive than a room at a hotel.

I'd look on the Homeaway or VRBO websites.

5. Re: hotels with view of lake hamilton

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, October 02, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hot Springs