We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Magic Springs ticket discounts

Jonesboro, AR
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Magic Springs ticket discounts

Are any discounts available for 2008?

Thanks in advance!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,337 posts
290 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Magic Springs ticket discounts

This is the best information I can get so far: A ticket purchased at Sonic can save $10.00 on a one day pass, $36 vs $46. The operator at MS knew that Little Rock Sonic was tied into the plan but not certain about Jonesboro. Walgreens and Harvest Foods do not have the tickets yet this year. If you intend to visit MS more than once, you might call them at 501-624-0100 and discuss their season pass cost, as well as parking cost, senior and under 52" discounts. They often seem to complicate things to keep buyers confused.

Jonesboro, AR
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Magic Springs ticket discounts

Thanks. I'll have my mother check on the SW Arkansas Sonics. They might have the passes.

Sarah

Memphis
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Magic Springs ticket discounts

If you visit their website and purchase the tickets online, they also provide a $10 savings per ticket vs the "at gate" rate. This is only for the day passes.

4. Re: Magic Springs ticket discounts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 29, 2009