We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spring fever!!

Which Hot Springs hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
winonamn
1 post
Save Topic
spring fever!!

I have a chance at a great deal for weak after easter, what can i expect for weather? Will outdoor pools be warm?

Ward, AR
Level Contributor
878 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spring fever!!

Sorry to disappoint, but there's not a chance of an outdoor pool being open that you would want to swim in (if you could even find one open). We had snow across the state twice this past week. The low temperature for this coming Saturday is predicted to be 38 degrees. My neighbor doesn't even think about opening her pool til June.

Hope that doesn't dissuade you from visiting, because Hot Springs is a great town with many different things to do. Many indoor pools available, of course.

A good site to check for typical weather is: arkansas.com/helpful-info/weather

Also check either weather.com or accuweather for their current predictions. However, this year has been fairly unpredictable in forecasts. The fronts coming thru the state have been changing their directions and fooling our weather forecasters.

Benton, Arkansas
Level Contributor
617 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: spring fever!!

Yes, hard to say about the weather. Last week we had snow twice - this week we have daytime temps in the 60's and 70's!

If you have a great deal I would come on in! No swimming in the outdoor pools or lakes but you could still find plenty to see and do in Hot Springs on a spring day!

3. Re: spring fever!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, September 22, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hot Springs