We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

Ok we have lodging planned and reserved(TY Fordarama)

I did a search and didnt find answers to my questions I am hoping someone can help me

Just a few q's about the amusement park

1)can you take in ice chests or any outside food /drink

2)do they have lockers for your belongings say you wanna do the theme park first then go to the water park is there a place to store towels,sunscreen etc?

3)what type of food does the park offer and a basic price range

4)it states the park opens 1hr before all rides-are you free to walk around and explore the park or are you confined to a general area-like how SDC works,where you stay up front and cant get back to the rides till a certain time?

5)how shady is the theme park

6)anyone know if the new crystal lagoon part of crystal falls will be open in june or is it still under construction?

7)ANY tips,hints or tricks you can give about the park

8) are there any savings out there or coupons we can find to help lower the cost and if there is,are the good for season passes OR just reg admission?we have decided to go ahead and buy the season passes so we can go 2 days in a row or twice in the week we will be there,it is only a $5 difference in reg admission vs. season passes

Thanks so much for any and all replies! You guys are GREAT

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

I wish I could help you with your questions about magic springs.....

Here is their phone number , maybe they could help you

501-624-0100.

They have a great deal on the season passes, free sunscreen, drink refills, tubes to float on...

It is not the most shady place in the world, but you can get away from it some..

The surrounding area is so beautiful...

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

Thanks I just got a reply from them and it sounds great I will post it for any one else who may need the info:

I am happy to answer any questions you have about the

park and

will also send you some a brochure as well as a park map to review

prior to

your trip.

The park does have lockers for you to store your personal belongings,

the

large are $8.00 and the small are $5.00, this cost is per day, for as

long

as you are in the park. We no longer charge for tube rentals and as a

perk

for all guests, anyone in the park can have all of the Pepsi fountain

drinks

the want at no charge, waterpark tubes at no charge and sunscreen at no

charge! This is all day, every day and all season long. We have

several

different places in the park that offer all types of food such as

burgers &

fries, chicken strips, deli sandwiches, barbeque, etc...Also, we do not

allow, ice chest any other type of items as such to be brought in to

the

park. The gates open at 10:00 am but all rides open at 11:00 am as

well as

Crystall Falls. The area that is open is the front gate area only, so

you

would not be able to access any rides or the water park prior to this

time.

There are lockers, restrooms, dining areas & drink stations in and

around

this area that you will have access to prior to the opening of the

park.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

Thanks for posting that, Good to know from now on..............

They should add some of this to their web site,...

By the way, they also charge to park.............

Broken Arrow...
Level Contributor
292 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

I saw they charge $8 to park-we have decided to get season passes and one gold season pass(that includes parking plus a coupon book)

we will prolly spend 2 or 3 days at the park since the family enjoys rides and water slides,so the season passes will pay for themselves on this trip,then we will try and make a trip up before school starts and go again.

I just recieved a visitors guide and they have lots of good coupons in there like a $10 off admission price and $2.50 off a bath house bath and some dining discounts....Just wanted to post that as an FYI to others that may be visiting, order the guide ;-)

Memphis, TN
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

Wow good info:) Thanks! Especially about the discounts. Me and my friends will be visiting Hot Springs/Little Rock over the 4th July Holiday, and we are sooo looking forward to our visit. I have not heard one negative comment about the springs, the accomidations, or the amusement park. I live in Memphis, and my friends will be driving from St Louis.

Searcy, Arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

I think the season pass is the best deal, Even if younever go back,

The savings in parking will make up the difference in price between a daily ticket, and a season pass...........

Jonesboro, Arkansas
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

So if you buy a season pass on the spot, does that cover your parking for the day? Also, can you tell us what kind of coupons/savings are in the gold member book? Me and my husband are going this weekend, and we are also going to make a trip back with our daughter in July... we are just going to buy her a one day pass when we come back. I'm not sure parking for two days is worth the upgrade to gold so I'm curious what is in the savings book. Coupons for in the park? In Hot Springs? I'd love some more info on that. Thanks!

NETexas
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

It has been a while since going to this park. Very clean. Some shade. Lockers available for rent. Food is priced about the same as most theme parks. As with any theme park, parking is a long procedure in itself...allow for plenty of time. The concerts are great. You might want to see who will be there the week you are going....free with your season pass!!

little rock arkansas
Destination Expert
for Little Rock, Arkansas
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

There may be one other benefit to the season's pass. The paper today announced that the park management will change as of June 30th. The new management also handles 8 other theme parks around the country which, if I read correctly, will honor the Magic Springs pass. Some are sort of close like Houston and others are further away.

10. Re: specific Q's about Magic springs/crystal falls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:24 am, October 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hot Springs