We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

Which Chillicothe hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Columbus, Oh
1 post
Save Topic
having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

Just thought anyone possibly staying at the Holiday Inn Express on Main St. would like to know that after the problems I had with the management and cleanliness at that hotel, I am having them investigated by their corporate office. So beware if you stay there, you are doing so at your own risk. Also, another thing that I found out is anyone staying there that paid by credit car, they do NOT shred your personal information. All forms filled out, all paperwork that has to do with you and your stay is thrown in the dumpster unshredded. Beware!

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience at this hotel. If you haven't already done so, you file a complaint with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). You can even do that online by visiting their website (www.bbb.org).

Chillicothe
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

I had the same problems but with bedbugs that they wouldn't talk to me about.

never again......................................

celina oh
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

That is why you hear such bad reviews because the people that stay there alot does not have time too be online too say the good reviews. I do stay at this area alot and have stayed at the hampton and I would stay at the Hoilday Inn with the nice front desk staff some times the management does not get back with me as soon as I would like but over all I am very happy with this hotel

York, PA
Level Contributor
2,506 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

Just wondering if this hotel has closed or changed names recently, as it no longer appears on the InterContinental Hotels website.

right here
Level Contributor
122 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

We may be staying in Chillocothe in a few weeks. Does anyone know what this hotel is called now? Or if its any better? Thank you.

6. Re: having the Holiday Inn Express investigated

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, January 01, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Chillicothe