We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coral near the Water Jacuzzi Villas

driffield
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Coral near the Water Jacuzzi Villas

Hi, we are booking a water Jacuzzi villa for next March for 7 nights, could someone please advise as to which number villa we should choose. From pictures It looks as though the coral comes up as far as the steps on some villas so presumably the water is deep there? Is the water deep all way along the villas or is it shallow near some of them?

Thanks

Kingy30

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coral near the Water Jacuzzi Villas

I would opt for a higher number villa, we have stayed in 254 and 274 and these villas are perfect for getting out to the reef.

Last year our friends were in the 230s and it was very rocky and not suitable for swimming out to the reef.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coral near the Water Jacuzzi Villas

Read my review dated jan 2011. From recent reviews I would say 250,260, 270 or 280

3. Re: Coral near the Water Jacuzzi Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, February 19, 2015