We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kuramathi room suggestion required

india
Level Contributor
243 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
kuramathi room suggestion required

hey everyone after doing tons and tons of research i have finally decided to go with kuramathi simplly because it has everything from entertainment to water sports, we will start our honeymoon on 28th November and will stay for 4 nights, now i need your suggestion in choosing the room there, budget is not my problem and need to choose anyone out of these 4

> Deluxe Beach Villas

> Beach Villas with Jacuzzi

> Superior Beach Villas with Jacuzzi

> Deluxe Beach Villas with Jacuzzi

i prefer room on beach not too close and not too far its just i can walk anytime to the beach, also and would love to be covered with vegetation...awaiting your views

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

I haven't been there, but I guess the best room is the deluxe beach villa, as it's located at the best area of the island, and it's the only kind of villa right on the beach, without a path in front of the villa, where people could be walking...

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

DBV..... Has it all

india
Level Contributor
243 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

Hey paul, thanks for uour suggestion man, if i need to choose one with jacuzzi then which one you suggest

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

The only villa with a jacuzzi I would choose would be the water villa with jacuzzi which I've stayed in. The only land villa I would choose would be the DBV.

india
Level Contributor
243 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

Haha ok buddy i really dont wanna stay ib water as waves really gets wild in night....waitin for more suggestions on Monday

Madrid, Spain
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
4,067 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

Waves gets wild in the night? That's fun, I have never seen that in the Maldives, not even during a great storm...

In some islands, you might feel a little the water moving at night (Mirihi), in others (as Halaveli) you don't feel or hear anything...

india
Level Contributor
243 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

ahh ok ahaha even i felt this funny but i read it in review from few people

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,857 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

Hi

You can request but there is no guarantee you'll get the room you ask for particularly with such a short stay. On any Maldives island you are never going to be far from the beach or sea

Regards

Doug

Edited: 8:17 am, July 29, 2013
india
Level Contributor
243 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

still not able to decide which is the best bach jacuzzi villa please help guys :(

10. Re: kuramathi room suggestion required

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:24 am, August 01, 2014