We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which of the private dinners are the best.

Level Contributor
1 post
43 reviews
Save Topic
Which of the private dinners are the best.

Going on honeymoon on the 14th July. Was thinking of doing one of these private dinner things. Is it worth it? If so which one and could someone describe what it's like. We're on al a carte anyway so dont want it to be a waste when I could perhaps spend that money on spa treatments instead. Thanks guys

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which of the private dinners are the best.

Havent done it but seen one being done on one of the jettys (cant remember which). I think they do one up at the sandbank too. Maybe for a special occasion but its not cheap and the food is what you get at say The reef except i think u get lobster. One guest i spoke to said it was very nice and all but the food arrived tepid at best. Looks romantic though!!

We had one at Maafushivaru but on that one you had it on your own private island. Depends how much spare cash you have!!. Hopefully someone will come along who has actually had one at Kuramathi.

2. Re: Which of the private dinners are the best.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kuramathi