We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who to book with kuramathi ?

London, England...
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Topic
who to book with kuramathi ?

Can anyone recommend me website or agency to book for kuramathi ??

Magor, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

Hi there we booked with David from Tropcal Warehouse (Bluebay Travel) had a great deal a lot cheaper than Kuoni direct....but i have seen others have pt on here Travel Designers and Travel Lab. We leave for Sri Lanka and Kuramathi 3wks today :D

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

Its a Kuoni exclusive island so you can only book it with them, or one of their agents. The agents will normally cut down their commission to secure a sale and you can expect to get quite a nice chunk off the Kuoni quoted price.

Many people have used Bluebay as mentioned above, Travel Lab etc. I book through Lesley Waldron of Travel Counsellors as have known her for years and she's always come up with the best price.

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,408 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

If you find Kuramathi within your price range take it and run! I have been there twice, but could not find it for under £3k for two for a week.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
50 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

Hi, I just booked Kuramathi for next year with Nick from Travel Designers, very professional and helpful. Received very quick service and he beat another UK agent on price. Nick has also been recommended on here before.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

Last year travel designers had an unbelievable "sale" for kuramathi and it really was very cheap for what you got

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

Those who now have booked, do you think 4300£ for 10 days all inc, for 2 people deluxe villa is a good price or?

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

Well I looked on the kuoni site and mid aug in a DBV it's £5.2k on normal AI or about £5.7k on select AI so £4.3 sounds good IMHO but I would give travel designers a ring. They have price matched for me in the past . Not sure if simply maldives do kuramathi but have a look a

anyway

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,620 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

It depends on when you are going and what kind of flights are included..

Some scheduled flights are cheap as they have long layovers or even 2 stops!

Is it a seaplane or boat transfer...again prices differ.

Have you got prices from a few of the kuoni agents to compare.....is this the lowest price and from a reputable agent? If it is from kuoni themselves....then definitely look at the kuoni agents first as that should work out cheaper.

Edited: 5:19 am, January 25, 2014
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

ive got sea plane transfers with direct flights with kuoni price that i've got. to be honest there was lots of negotiation and i've asked them to price match to another quote i've had... so im trying to figure out whether it can even go lower than 4300

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,620 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: who to book with kuramathi ?

The kuoni agents are usually cheaper than kuoni themselves. I've used nick @ travel designers. Also Lesley @ travel Counsellors was really helpful.