We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deluxe beach Villa question

liverpool
Level Contributor
512 posts
161 reviews
Save Topic
Deluxe beach Villa question

Hello all

Can anyone advise which number deluxe beach villa is opposite the no 8 snorkel channel? I would like as much privacy as possible so which villas also have their own little patch of beach for sunbeds with bushes either side?I would imagine the end ones would be most private as they would only have 1 neighbour - is this the case? Best wishes Nora x

bristol
Level Contributor
26 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deluxe beach Villa question

We were in 343 which had neighbours on one side only. It was very private; you do sometimes have people walking by though. 343 is literally next door to the Laguna, the reef and serenade jetty. I think 340-342 would be opposite channel 8 they have a wider beach and 342 has neighbours on one side only. Avoid 354-356.

The DBV are in a wonderful location and Kuramathi is lovely, have a lovely time.

liverpool
Level Contributor
512 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Deluxe beach Villa question

Many thanks Segal1. I am not going until first 2 weeks of April 2014 and am just beginning my research. Kuramathi looks a great option - I am also looking at vilamendhoo, Elaidhoo and Reethi Beach, I can't book until the winter 13/14 brochures are released so have plenty of time to decide............

Nora x

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
561 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deluxe beach Villa question

We stopped in DBV 342 and can recommend it. Out of Kuramathi and Vilamendhoo my vote would go to Kuramathi. Reethi is also on my list to go to.

liverpool
Level Contributor
512 posts
161 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Deluxe beach Villa question

Thanks Tafer2uk

Unfortunately its too early to book anything yet - so I am content to research options until I can

Best wishes

Nora

5. Re: Deluxe beach Villa question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 01, 2013