We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Belfast
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
weather

Help!!! I'm travelling to kuramathi next week and I've just read weather forecast..... cloudy with heavy rain ! has anyone just returned or been there at this time of year, is the weather going to be really bad. Hate to think I'm going all that way for "paradise" and the weather same as home only slightly warmer??

Feedback please :-/

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,124 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: weather

LOL Lyn.... i am counting on the weather honesty lawyer to bail me out :)

harrogate
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: weather

I am travelling to Kuramathi on wednesday- tbh, I keep taking a sneaky look at the forcast, but come on, its hardly going to be grim is it ;)

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,124 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: weather

being in the maldives is never grim

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: weather

And definitely not cold .......or snowy .......or frosty...........:-)

harrogate
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: weather

eeeeeeeeeek i'm so excited!

3 sleeps :)

having a baby who has just learnt to walk and is obsessed with the stairs is just not conducive to packing! I've got so much to do!

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: weather

Plenty of time Novacane just pace yourself & enjoy the run up!

I find a list helps for packing duties ....but then my hubby regularly calls me Mrs List hmmm.......lol

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
7,895 posts
272 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: weather

And being on the Maldives forum is definitely not conducive with packing either LOL

18. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:40 pm, June 20, 2013