We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Too hot on the terrace of the Jacuzzi watervilla?

Basel, Switzerland
Level Contributor
69 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Too hot on the terrace of the Jacuzzi watervilla?

Hi

Our travel agent said that is getting too hot on the terrace of the watervilla during the day. Is this true. Is the umbrella there for nothing?

Are still no deckchairs on the beach available?

Nikci

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,179 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Too hot on the terrace of the Jacuzzi watervilla?

Not quite sure I understand this question, of course it gets hot if the ambient temperature is hot, you dont have air con out there.

Just as it gets hot on the beach or on the walkways, or anywhere else outside. Umbrellas provide shade as they do anywhere else, nothing more.

I think there is now sun Loungers on the beach, someone who has been more recently can comment,

If you get too hot, just go into your room, have a dip in the ocean or the pool or go somewhere with air con. However at least you have an umbrella on your terrace,,,,

What was your travel agent getting at? I am not sure of the point of the statement.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Too hot on the terrace of the Jacuzzi watervilla?

yes it gets hot...... what did you expect lol?

there are loungers on the beach now

3. Re: Too hot on the terrace of the Jacuzzi watervilla?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:44 am, June 10, 2013