We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Garden/Beach Villas

WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Garden/Beach Villas

Wonder if someone can help me. We were very lucky to spend our Silver Wedding Ann on Kuramathi and decided to push the boat out and stayed in WJV's. We loved our stay on the island so much that when our Son decided to get married we suggested Kuramathi for their honeymoon - their budget is a lot less so they booked a Garden Villa with a possible chance of an upgrade to a Beach Villa as its their honeymoon Kuoni do this if BV's are available. I'm now reading on the Forums that the BV's are a bit old and tired and I've told him just how amazing Kuramathi is.

So my question is - are there any BV's that have been renovated recently - are they better staying in the GV (are they newer) - any nos of villas in these categories that are better than others.

We couldn't complain about a single thing from the cleanliness of the rooms, to the toiletries in the room etc etc but some of reports on the BV's say minimal toiletries and old tired rooms.

Neither of them had a holiday for last 5 years and want it to be so special so any tips would be great.

Thanks TA's

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Garden/Beach Villas

We stayed in a beach villa last year and didn't think they were old and tired. The room was very clean and nicely furnished with a modern outside shower. The rooms are quiet but close to the beach and also close to restaurants, pool and bars. I think they will be very happy with the standard of their room. We enjoyed Kuramathi very much and are returning in two weeks time and staying in a beach villa again.

WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Garden/Beach Villas

Thanks for your reply, I've PM'd you if that is OK.

3. Re: Garden/Beach Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, October 17, 2012