We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ipod Dock

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
560 posts
48 reviews
Save Topic
Ipod Dock

Does anyone know if the ipod dock's take a standard 3.5mm jack or have any other inputs for mp3 players other than an ipod? Thanks.

Rethymnon, Greece
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ipod Dock

Hi tafer2uk,

I didn't see a ipod dock at kuramathi. I think is better if you email the

Resort for accurate info.

Cheers

Sakis

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
560 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ipod Dock

Hi sakispapadopoulos, thanks for the reply.

It says on their website they are in all rooms, may be they are a new addition?

The wife's wanting to buy an ipod just to play music on hols even though she has a perfectly good mp3 player on her mobile. Will drop them a line if no one knows.

John

Maldives
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ipod Dock

tafer2uk

There are some 3.5mm to stereo cables you can buy for few bucks. These you can connect to most sound systems, and also TVs. Only thing is you can't do is charge the ipod.

Apple sells a Composite AV cable for 20-30 dollars for the same use. These are expensive but allows charging and output of video to TVs.

Both are same, I would recommend the 3.5mm to stereo cable :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ipod Dock

Hi.

Our superior deluxe jacuzzi villa had an LG sound music system with an IPOD dock and also an input for an MP3 player, so i am pretty sure you will be able to get a connecction.

The sound system was actually better then the Bose 3-2-1 system we found at the fortress in Sri Lanka. and had booming bass with crisp treble.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
560 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ipod Dock

Thanks guys, I have since posting purchased a 3.5mm jack on the off chance, I'm pleased you've confirmed it is an LG sound system after watching many youtube videos and searching google images for Ipod docks I thought it was the LG model. Cheers.

6. Re: Ipod Dock

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 01, 2011