We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wi-fi

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
949 posts
64 reviews
Save Topic
Wi-fi

I notice wi-fi is available in the rooms. Does anyone know what the charge is for it, and is there any free wi-fi around the island anywhere.

Thanks

manchester
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wi-fi

No free wifi anywhere at all. Its $8 for an hour, $15 for 2 hours (not sure about 3,4 and 5 hour packages) but it must be used in 5 days and we had trouble getting the code because they had run out! Had to wait a couple of days to be able to get it

Emma

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wi-fi

Hi Nifty

Their website just says that it is available in many public places and in the rooms. Doesn't say if there is a charge or not..

If no-one posts with the answer might be worth PMing one of the recent TA reviewers.

OD

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
559 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wi-fi

Useful info here

http://www.facebook.com/KuramathiIsland#!/topic.php?uid=85844804759&topic=11724

Crewe, United...
Level Contributor
949 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wi-fi

Thanks for that, its what I wanted to know.

Having only just found out we aregoing in 10 days time (instead of Atoll Explorer), expect a few more questions as I think of them.

5. Re: Wi-fi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:34 am, December 22, 2010