We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kuramathi best view beach villa???????????

worcestershire
Level Contributor
134 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
kuramathi best view beach villa???????????

Hi can anyone tell me which number beach villa's have the least obstructed views of the ocean, i know they are situated in a horseshoe, but looking on kuramathi website some are obviously much closer to the beach than others, thanks for any info...shaz

London
Level Contributor
107 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: kuramathi best view beach villa???????????

Hi Goodie

There are a couple of recent posts asking the same question - if you just go back a couple of pages - have a look here for starters;

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g608516-i10783-k…

Also you could type Kuramathi in the search and have a look through old posts - this is a pretty common question, so there should be lots of posts for you to have a look through. Equally the reviews tend to offer opinions on the best villas, side of the island etc.

Happy reading.

M.

Swanwick, United...
Level Contributor
4,391 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kuramathi best view beach villa???????????

One thing to be noted though is that plant life grows and can be cut back.

When we stayed at Kuramathi in one of the ones you mention it didn't really matter where your room was the beach was pretty close and there were a line of plants out front between the rooms and the beach..

The main restaurant had wonderful sea views and no plant growth in front in 2005, now I visited on a day trip in Feb this year and there were really tall plants in front of the restaurant! It blocks the view but offers protection from the elements.

Kuramathi is a lovely island, the staff are great and I am sure if you were really unhappy with your situation they would move you if you requested.

Enjoy your holiday

T23

worcestershire
Level Contributor
134 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kuramathi best view beach villa???????????

thanks both for your help, will check out the link you gave....regards shaz

4. Re: kuramathi best view beach villa???????????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:33 am, December 22, 2010