We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

yorkshire
8 posts
Save Topic
Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

Hi

I went to Kuramathi Village April 2008 and when we arrived,realised that 90% of international drinks such as Bailey's and Smirnoff were included in the All Inclusive package. Since November 2009 there have been a few changes and I was wondering if the international drinks were still included?

I also liked the fact that you could go back to the room with a caraff of wine or anything else you fancied and could take back a few soft drink cans to fill the mini fridge. Is this still the case??

I was also wondering if the deluxe rooms 1 to 12 were still there or been refubished?

I like the idea of being able to use the other restaurants and not just the Haruge is this the case?

I know I have alot of questions but these small things really made the holiday for us...

Thanks for your help..

Victoria

Dudley
12 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

I'd be interested in this as well seeing as we're going there in May

yorkshire
8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

Hi

I have found out that the All inc drinks still do include international drinks but not premium spirits such as Martell and contreaux? but Smirnoff,Gordons,Baileys and the rest are included.

The room quesion can be answered by going onto the Kuramathi website and asking for the island map.

Hope this helps

Have a great time... I loved it.

Victoria

uk
Level Contributor
851 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

Hi Victoria

Rooms 1-12 are the garden rooms (the lowest category)

Below is the information I received about 6 weeks ago

Basic All Inclusive Package

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Kuramathi Island!

For your information, please find below your entitlements included in the Basic All Inclusive package which you have

chosen.

Main Meals

Your Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in either Haruge, Malaafaiy or Farivalhu restaurant. A restaurant is allocated to you

based on your villa category. Meal times are as below:

Breakfast: 07:30 to 10:00hrs

Lunch: 12:30 to 14:00hrs

Dinner: 19:30 to 21:30hrs

High Tea is available at Island Coffee Shop

With coffee and tea, snacks are served from 15:00 to 17:00hrs.

Please note that special coffees such as Cappuccino, Espresso, Café Latte are not included.

Any other foods consumed from the Island Coffee Shop will be charged to your credit account.

Beverages available in all Restaurants & Bars (menu featured)

Soft Drinks such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Soda Water

Canned Juices such as orange juice, pineapple juice, apple juice

Spirits/Liquors

Cocktails – both alcoholic and non-alcoholic

Wines – house wines by the glass

Beer – draft beer

Water – house mineral water

Please note that Champagne, Bottled Wine and Premium Brands are not included. Any items not included are indicated

in the menus.

Minibar in the Villa

Non-alcoholic beverages such as soft drinks and house mineral water is included.

Snorkelling & Windsurfing Equipment

Snorkelling Equipment - Snorkel, Mask & Fins are available at the Marine Shop, Athiri Lounge or Thundi Lounge

Windsurfing Equipment from the Aqua Sports & Fun

Please note that lessons are not included and basic knowledge is required. You are liable for any damages of the

equipment, please handle with care.

Excursions

One Sunset Cruise and One Trip to the neighbouring island Rasdhoo per person per stay

When visiting local islands, may we kindly ask ladies to cover their shoulders and thighs.

Notes

Anything extra not included in the package will be charged to your account.

Please sign all your bills before you leave the outlets.

It is not allowed to offer or invite non-all inclusive guests for all inclusive drinks/services.

Check-out time is 12:00hrs noon. The All Inclusive entitlements will end on your day of departure at 12:00hrs

noon.

For guests departing in the afternoon, if you had your lunch on your arrival day, the lunch on your departure

day will be not included.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact guest services team at extension 117 or your tour

operator representative.

We wish you a most enjoyable stay with us.

The Kuramathi Team.

Select All Inclusive Package

Dear Guests,

Welcome to Kuramathi Island!

For your information, please find below your entitlements included in the Select All Inclusive package which you have

chosen.

Main Meals

A main restaurant is allocated to you based on your villa category, though you are welcome to use any of our

restaurants, within their opening hours for any of your meals. Please note that Lobster dishes and Private Dining

Experiences are not included.

High Tea is available at Island Coffee Shop

With coffee and tea, snacks are served from 15:00 to 17:00hrs.

Please note that special coffees such as Cappuccino, Espresso, Café Latte are not included.

Beverages available in all Restaurants & Bars (menu featured)

Soft Drinks such as Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Soda Water

Canned Juices such as orange juice, pineapple juice, apple juice

Spirits/Liquors

Cocktails – both alcoholic and non-alcoholic

Wines – house wines by the glass and bottled wines featured in Select All Inclusive Wine List

Beer – draft beer

Water – house mineral water

Please note that Champagne, Bottled Wines and Premium Brands are not included. Any items not included are

indicated in the menus.

Minibar in the Villa

Non-alcoholic beverages such as soft drinks and house mineral water is included.

Snorkelling & Windsurfing Equipment

Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkel, Mask & Fins are available at the Marine Shop, Athiri Lounge or Thundi Lounge

Windsurfing Equipment from the Aqua Sports & Fun

Please note that lessons are not included and basic knowledge is required. You are liable for any damages of the

equipment, please handle with care.

Excursions

One Sunset Cruise and One Trip to neighbouring island Rasdhoo per person per stay

When visiting local islands, may we kindly ask ladies to cover their shoulders and thighs.

Notes

Anything extra not included in the package will be charged to your account.

Please sign all your bills before you leave the outlets.

It is not allowed to offer or invite non-all inclusive guests for all inclusive drinks/services.

Check-out time is 12:00hrs noon. The All Inclusive entitlements will end on your day of departure at 12:00hrs

noon.

For guests departing in the afternoon, if you had your lunch on your arrival day, the lunch on your departure

day will be not included.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate to contact guest services team at extension 117 or your tour

operator representative.

We wish you a most enjoyable stay with us.

The Kuramathi Team.

Hope this helps

Edited: 11:58 am, January 12, 2010
yorkshire
8 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

Hi

Thanks for that. Everything helps when your trying to decide....

Victoria

uk
Level Contributor
851 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

Your welcome. Just note the information is for two different all inclusive package, Basic and then Select. You have to read it carefully as they follow on from each other. Select allows you to dine in all the al a carte restaurants, although I think you will still be allocated a main restaurant depending on where you room is allocated.

6. Re: Kuramathi Village AI Bar facilities and deluxe rooms...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:15 am, July 12, 2010