We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going in 22 days!!

London
Level Contributor
125 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Going in 22 days!!

Might be a silly question, but does it cool down in the evening? Will i need cardigans?

Also treatments? Would anybody reccommend any in particular? Would like one for a couple, the one at the end of the jetty, but it doesn't specify which one on the website, and also a few for me whilst the other half is diving.

Thank youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going in 22 days!!

Hi there,,we go in two days to Kuramathi. Went to Meed last year, and it is still v hot and humid in the evenings, so definetly no cardigans required.

Resorts all tend to be relatively casual in the evening in the main restaurants and usually all that is needed is a quick shower, put on a bit of lip gloss and wear just a nice vest top/short skirt/flip flop combo or sun dress, ( not your beach gear, but what you are comfortable in!),, it is to hot and humid for anything else, even when it is raining.

I tend to take a pashmina though,,but only because my husband likes the air con on as cold as possible for as long as possible in the room, so I tend to wake up freezing in the night!

So basically, light, airy comfortable clothing and you will be fine.Hope that helps and have a great time.

2. Re: Going in 22 days!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, October 03, 2009