We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two centre holiday

SWINDON ENGLAND
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Two centre holiday

I am travelling to the Maldives for 1 week on the Atol Explorer & 1 week ay Kuramathi Village I have read all the reviews erf Kuramathi Village but cant seem to fein very much on the Atol Explorer? Anyone been on the boat? Woulb be grateful for tips & ideas..

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two centre holiday

Hi Bj

The only thing that has come to my attention is that, it has not had much uptake, and the boat has been sailing with more crew than guests, so much so that for 5 days there were only 2 passengers. the boat is said to be fantastic as are the staff and the food. All posative.

Rumps

SWINDON ENGLAND
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Two centre holiday

Hi Thanks Rumpole I beleive when we go 8th June arrive on 9th the boat is full due to it being the cheapest time to visit the Maldives..Oh well not long to find out now thanks.

3. Re: Two centre holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:25 am, September 29, 2009