We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travelling 5 may-manchester

carlsile
11 posts
Save Topic
travelling 5 may-manchester

traveling the 5th of my from manchester but dont know if this flight comes from gatwick 1st as on the way back its via gatwick,

so excited, cant wait just worried about flight as i have never done long haul before

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

If its Monarch then they tend to share the via part.so if out is via one then back is via the other

cfc

carlsile
11 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

so we might end up with bad seats going out

sounds unfair that gatwick get on first going on off first coming back, we've paid for seats togehter so i suppose thats something,

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

A few trips ago it used to happen the other way around.its a means to an end and im sure the folks from Manchester have taken turn.chill and look forward to what awaits you.

cfc

UK
Level Contributor
93 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

When would you find out if your flight stops at Manchester? We're traveling this Sunday through Kuoni and according to our booking we fly direct from Gatwick to Male - is there a chance they'll spring this on us?

carlsile
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

i dont know my tickets say out bound form manchester to male then in bound via gatwick

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

Which airline ?

carlsile
11 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

its monarch, we were meant to go via dabi to start with

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

if you log on to Monarch website.Click on charter and it will give you flights details.Flight for the 5th shows out via Manchester folks !

cfc

Ilkley
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

I think it's Sunday Gatwick to Male direct, Monday Gatwick via Manchester to Male. Can I just say in defence of Monarch - YES I AM DEFENDING MONARCH - their flight slots are given to them, they can request but they can't demand a flight slot.

Just think about where you're going to, have a couple of drinks, take earpluggs and eye shades (and a sleeping pill if you know anyone who has them...LOL) and before you know if you will be landing in Male.

Softail

10. Re: travelling 5 may-manchester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, September 26, 2009