We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Delux or Superior room Kuramathi Village

Watzotherhalf
6 posts
Save Topic
Delux or Superior room Kuramathi Village

Hi

We are considering booking for Kuramathi Village next March. But are confused with the rooms. Kuoni tell us that the best rooms are Superior but on the Kuramathi Wesite the Delux look to be the better rooms. Can anynone advise? Also does anyone know if the delux rooms face out on to the beach?

Southampton
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Delux or Superior room Kuramathi Village

When we travelled with Kuoni in 2005 they offered standard or superior rooms, whereas the hotel offered standard, superior and deluxe. When we booked with Kuoni we booked standard, but were given the hotel superior when we got there (Kuoni do not offer the hotels standard rooms, so I was told). On our 2nd visit we booked with First Choice who only offered what they called a "beach bungalow" which is the hotel deluxe room and thats what we were given. I hope that's helped I may have confused you even more! The "beach bungalows" do face the beach, but there is a lot of vegatation/palm trees so I don't think there are many with an uninterrupted view of the sea. On both our visits the rooms were lovely and even the hotel standard ones looked good to me.

Malta
Level Contributor
156 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Delux or Superior room Kuramathi Village

Hi we are a 27 yr old couple from Malta and about to book with Kuoni today for a week in July all inclusive - 1st trip of this sort 4 us...so we don t know what to expect...

we asked them to upgrade from standard to superior and there are only a few pounds difference

now i asked them if they can upgrade to deluxe and still waiting for a reply.... is it worth the upgrade in case it is more than 30 GBP for a week.

what excatly is the difference between the two - which is the nicest and most luxurious in your opinion - if the deluxe is a beach bunglaow - where are the superior ?

thank you

alison

Mentioned in this post
Malta
Malta
Europe
Watzotherhalf
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Delux or Superior room Kuramathi Village

Thanks for the info. It does get quite confusing! I'm sure whatever we decide, they'll be lovely.

4. Re: Delux or Superior room Kuramathi Village

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 03, 2009