We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather February

Which Pemuteran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, On
Level Contributor
287 posts
200 reviews
Save Topic
Weather February

We are planning a trip Jan/Feb 2012. We will be travelling for approx 6 weeks and hope to finish our trip in Bali for a few days of relaxation. I have heard that Jan/Feb are the rainy months; so, I need advice on whether we should go there and risk the weather (main purpose is to veg on the beach) or go to one of Thailand's beaches. All advice and info will be much appreciated.

Tweed Heads...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather February

Bump

Australia
Level Contributor
296 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather February

Hi Hartcrew,

We were in Bali feb/march this year and the weather was fabulous. Yes it rained at times, but it was still hot and sunny much of the time.

I actually prefered this time of year compared to July, which was so hot!

The downpours were short but absolutely delightful, really tropical.

Toronto, On
Level Contributor
287 posts
200 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather February

Thank you. Still debating whether to take the chance..... I do have my heart set on Bali - it;'s always been a dream of mine.

chicago
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather February

Hi

February could be raining more but not everyday,north Bali,lovina to the west pemuteran are less raining,mostly evening after 9 pm and just twice in a week

So if you traveling on this time just jumping to the north pemuteran in best option, more quite and less touristic place

Nice trip

5. Re: Weather February

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:16 pm, October 04, 2012