We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help with Booking in Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran !!!

Which Pemuteran hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
St. Petersburg, FL
Level Contributor
42 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help with Booking in Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran !!!

I know a lot of these villas here at Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran are privately owned and rented out by the owners. I've been able to contact one of them who offers a great deal (better than the resort/villa itself) but it is a garden villa. If anyone knows of any of the owners for a beachfront villa at Amertha who are willing to rent it out for three nights in May, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

The garden villa is gorgeous, but we really would like to stay at this resort, just in a beachfront villa.

Any and all help would be awesome............

THANK YOU MUCH !!!!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
357 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help with Booking in Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran !!!

Hi - We recently stayed four nights at Villa Amertha in a garden villa and found it lovely. There really is not a great deal of difference with a beachfront villa as they are set well back from the beach with a large expanse of lawn in front of them. The whole property set as it is between the ocean and the mountains is beautiful. If you cant get a good deal on a beachfront villa I would settle for the garden one I'm sure you will enjoy it. By the way we found that the restaurant at the nearby Teman Sellini was very good and we preferred it to the Amertha. Have a great holiday.

NYC
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Help with Booking in Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran !!!

We stayed in an "ocean view" --which is the 2nd row back from the beach--we actually thought it was better as it doesn't look out on the restaurant. I fretted about this and when we got there I realized we'd have been happy in any of the units. Honestly the only problem with the place is they only seem to have one CD that they play all the time in the restaurant --bad new-agey/chill-out stuff.

Australia
Level Contributor
6 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help with Booking in Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran !!!

Hi

I have been looking at booking Amertha Bali Villas in April 10, and noted you have found better rates with the villa owners. Could you provide me with their contact detail.

Thank you very much

Helen

4. Re: Help with Booking in Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:05 am, May 17, 2009
5. Re: Help with Booking in Amertha Bali Villas in Pemuteran !!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:32 am, November 14, 2009