We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Legian Paradiso Hotel

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
63 reviews
Save Topic
Legian Paradiso Hotel

Has anyone stayed here regularly and requested rooms at all? How successful were you at getting what you wanted. We want to book here but the response I got when asking about what rooms they had, ie interconnecting and no stairs, the response I got was a little blunt. I know not many hotels guarantee rooms but usually in the emails they say they will 'try to fullfill our request'.

If you have, what is the best rooms to request for near the pool, no stairs and interconnecting please.

Thanks heaps.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
379 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Hi bluvsbali, I stay here regularly and absolutely love this hotel.... They have interconnecting rooms on the ground floor around the pool, however they do get heavily booked I'm advance.... You cld ask for a ground floor room in block 6 or 5 or 4 around the pool and hopefully they can help. Email them and address it to George, he is the hotel manager, I am sure he will do his best to accommodate your request.

If you have no success pm me and I will see what I can do to help you get in direct contact with George.

Cheers and good luck

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Thanks heaps TravelGurus reallly appreciate your information and offer of help. Will see how I get on.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

I have also stayed here numerous times & love it, we request specific rooms every time & always get what we ask for.. we email George direct...

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Cool. The place sounds great but didn't want to get stuck far apart from the kids and on the top floor furtherest from the pool!! Looks like a good location for our needs.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,315 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Is it only 2 storey?

Newcastle, Australia
Level Contributor
669 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Legian Paradiso only has ground & first floors.

We stayed there last year and found the price, location and staff fantastic.

We had a ground floor deluxe room in the main walkway. I thought that it would be noisy as the restaurant/bar and main street was not too far away, but found it to be extremely quiet and peaceful.

We are looking at booking there again as the staff were beautiful, especially Sudi who works in the dining room. She is one of our main reasons for going back there as when my daughter was sick she was genuinely concerned for her welfare and helped where she could.

I would definitely recommend staying here for anyone with children :)

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
586 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Hi,

How is Ramayana Hotel in Kuta? Worth staying?

Regards!

Edited: 2:57 am, April 22, 2014
New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
586 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Please disregard the previous post.... posted accidentally.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

Im posting from my room at LPH. Its nothing spectacular but good budget accomodation right in the heart of things.doesnt matter what room you get as all are quiet and close to pool

With kids request a ground floor poolside room then a few steps from the door they can jump right in

Staff are all friendly and helpful but there are better hotels nearby for a few dollars more

10. Re: Legian Paradiso Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 6:05 am, May 25, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Legian