We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tattoo

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Legian, Indonesia
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tattoo

Hey guys I'm wanting to get a tattoo wile in Bali, I have the design I just need an alright tattooist to do it for me, plus needs to be clean, any recomendations around the legian area, I don't mind traveling close by

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
218 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tattoo

I had my very first tattoo done in January! My husband had been to this place before, it is Black Dragon on Padma street in Legian and the tattooist is Merty. He did an excellent job, there were 4 of us and we are very happy with our tattoos!

Legian, Indonesia
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tattoo

That's not in garlic lane is it, I had my last one done at that place I think

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tattoo

https:/…

I haven't had a tattoo from here but it is where I would be going.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
218 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tattoo

Near Garlic Lane.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
102 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tattoo

A co-worker has tattoo work by this fellow - https://www.facebook.com/buch.permana - and his work looks great, and I think his whole family use this tattooist.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
123 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tattoo

Buddy Marley, his shop is in the laneway that runs beside the All Seasons in Legian. Fantastic artwork and tattoos...all my family have been many times over the past 7 years

Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Tattoo

find red skin tatto near centro mall at kartika plaza street and ask for the tattoist gesang..me n my bf had tattoes done with him..it was great

South Australian...
Level Contributor
736 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Tattoo

second buddy Marley! his work is AMAZING!!!

Legian, Indonesia
Level Contributor
94 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tattoo

Cheers guys for the tips

Bunbury, Australia
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Tattoo

Hey so many good tattoo artists in bali ive tried a few but hands down the best so far for cleanliness, detail & to deal with is Gunslingers Tattoo on benasari st right near poppies 2 corner. The guys there are alot of fun so made it an easy choice to go with them and the work was amazing, Ive sent my family and friends there and they all come back stoked and covered lol. Hope you find the right place :)

Get answers to your questions about Legian