We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Western Australia...
Level Contributor
328 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Staying at Kumala Pantai soon! first time staying here.

We would really welcome any advice about good and not too expensive restaurants nearby,preferably in walking distance... been to Yutz and Ultimos in the past and loved these.

How is the wifi at KP....heard some average comments in the past.

Also any advice on honest money changers, supermarkets and things to do in the area.

Terimakasih.

Tidal apa apa

Nyoman

UP2U Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Windy Sun Surf School Bali
Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing
Parto Bali Driver
River Rafting & Tubing, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
201 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

That is incorrect I think. There is a new restaurant on that corner but I just forget what it is called. Warung Asia has indeed moved accross the road and upstairs in Jln Werkudara but near to Jln 66

Perth, Westoz
Level Contributor
507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Always happy to help :) Tekor has always been a favourite of mine as they not only have great food but they have Bintang on tap. I trust this continues in the new location.

As for Warung Asia they have relocated directly across the road into a new building in the grounds of Sang Ria - same owners. Food and service is as good as ever they are just super busy for dinner these days so you need to book unless you're perpared to wsit. Lunch time was a whole lot quieter at least when we were there in Oct.

Another place I've heard good reviews about but haven't had the chance to visit is Jade's Home Kitchen. It's apparently as authentic a Balanese meal as you'd get and cooked to order so can be a little slow. Location is off Double Six down the same alley and around to the right of the Pearl Restsurant.

Cheers

PK

Edited: 4:43 am, January 31, 2014
Perth, Westoz
Level Contributor
507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Hiya jollyrogers

I'm with you now. The one you are referring to can be found under the name "Legian asia cafe". It's fairly new and on the corner of Jln Legian and Rum Jungle - about a 10 minute walk from the Kamala Pantai unless you get side tracked along the way by the bars or shoe, leather, jeweller shops depending on your persuasion. I've not been there (yet) but see it gets some good reviews.

Cheers

PK

Edited: 5:00 am, January 31, 2014
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
921 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Cafe Asia is the name of the restaurant chewyoz great place food is superb , and cheap, ate here many times last august.staff are fantastic and drinks are icy cold

Perth, Westoz
Level Contributor
507 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Thanks David

I'll definitely have to give it a go.

Cheers

PK

WA
Level Contributor
113 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Mozzarella by the Sea (owned by & next to Niksoma) always great food & reasonable prices 2 for 1 cocktails with great ambience, music on weekend. Blue Ocean slightly cheaper, more casual with great menu (close to Zanzibar) NOW Amazing Bali Cafe, food fantastic so don't miss a chance to dine here! We have chosen them to cater for our daughter's wedding in Uluwatu in June & the food is AMAZING they are a catering company also) Cafe itself Is a bit of a let down as it doesn't look much though it's in an ideal location, right on 66 Beach (first cafe opp.Cocoon) Chef Mr K & staff are terrific, give it a try. La Plancha is great for tapas food/beers/cocktails just don't order 'Jugs of Sangria' anymore! (they have doubled in price was: $24 now $48 AUD) just check your price list, still a great place to eat & relax in beanbags on the beach.Enjoy & have fun in Bali. Cheers

Bendigo
Level Contributor
387 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

Not mentioned in other posts, Warung Asia is Thai food. Well worth a visit.

18. Re: Good restaurants near Kumala Pantai hotel Legian.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 02, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Legian