We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kusnadi room 207 information

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
kusnadi room 207 information

has anyone stayed in this room lately as we have made a inquiry to stay and this is the room available. I have never stayed there before any info would be great. thanks

Gawler, Australia
Level Contributor
803 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kusnadi room 207 information

I thought you had booked the Adhi Jaya Kartika. How many hotels are you planning on staying in during your trip in September?

Gawler, Australia
Level Contributor
803 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kusnadi room 207 information

I see you are also booked to stay at Breezes for a week too.

tripadvisor.com.au/…54255380

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kusnadi room 207 information

cancelled breezes as cant afford it next trip going for longer

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kusnadi room 207 information

so far I have 4 hotels booked, if that's ok with you !!!!!

Gawler, Australia
Level Contributor
803 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kusnadi room 207 information

Why don't you look at staying longer at some of those rather than moving around so much. It seems like you will be wasting a lot of your holiday time moving to different hotels that are not that far away from each other. Just a thought.

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,454 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: kusnadi room 207 information

I know what you mean, but we have friends coming at different stages and want to stay at various hotels. so just moving really to suit them. we are staying at all for more than 5 nights so should be ok. but I do get what your saying

7. Re: kusnadi room 207 information

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, January 28, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Legian