We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coffee in Legian

Brisbane...
Level Contributor
37 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Coffee in Legian

Hi, I'm a fair coffee addict & have not been to Bali for about 25 years, I remember last time the coffee was dreadful.. I Was wondering if anyone could tell me the best place to get a good coffee close to Legian beach hotel? Thanks.

Surfers Paradise...
Level Contributor
1,503 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coffee in Legian

Hi Vicki S,

I'm with you I also need a good coffee so in the Legian area there is Bella Vista Coffee & Juice Bar Jl. Padma Utara 2B, Legian which is close to my favourite spa Santai Spa and there is also Mug Shot which is also on Jl. Padma Utara further towards Seminyak. Both do excellent coffee as good as you will get back home.

I also take my own small bottle of Moccona and buy Greenfields Full Cream Milk which tastes the same as our Aussie milk it’s in the fridge dept in Bintang supermarket and Mataharis, Carrefour. To me it's all about the milk. If you don't have a hot water jug in your room they are very cheap to purchase from any of the supermarkets.

Have a great holiday,

Caro

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
95 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coffee in Legian

I endorse the comment on Bella Vista , Very Very Good Coffee.

Fremantle, Australia
Level Contributor
348 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coffee in Legian

mug shots

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1,705 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coffee in Legian

I second Mug Shotz, good coffe and wifi

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
885 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coffee in Legian

another vote for mug shotz here also

sydney
Level Contributor
323 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coffee in Legian

You will notice a big massive in fact difference in Bali after 25 years. And the improvement in coffee is one of them. Enjoy.

Perth
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coffee in Legian

Bella Vista is the go for a great coffee-

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,329 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coffee in Legian

Hubby hated the coffee for breakfast..

We went to Coffee Korner. Close to JL Legian on Melasti on the left near the bank.

The Ficacia is great too and large enough for a 2 person snack.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
366 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coffee in Legian

Coffee Corner.... LOVE LOVE LOVE the double triple coffee milk shakes...yummmmo. Will be there for lunch next Tuesday (first full day) Also recommend mug shots too.

Cheers

Leon

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
89 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coffee in Legian

Yep Coffee Corner gets my vote ..went at least 5 times last week ...just go left out the main hotel gate on Melasti st and its on the second cnr of melasti st left hand side :)

Get answers to your questions about Legian