We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transport to Ubud from Legian.

Which Legian hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
Transport to Ubud from Legian.

We will (2 persons and luggage) be checking out of Club Bali Suites at Jayakarta Hotel, Jl. Werkudara 526, Legian on 21/08/2013 at 12.00 p.m. (noon) and checking in at Nick's Pension Hotel, Jl. Bisma, Ubud (Jl. Bisma runs parallel to Monkey Forest Road) on same day at 2.00 p.m. This properrty is close to the Ubud City Centre and not in the outer suburbs. Should I get a Bluebird Taxi with meter for the transfer or engage the services of a private driver/car. How do I know if the private driver is licensed, registered and insured? I am looking for the cheapest option and also the best precaution in relation to my Travel Insurance. Considering the latest fuel rises in Bali, what price should I expect to pay for either alternative? Thanks in advance for info.

Australia
Level Contributor
12,777 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transport to Ubud from Legian.

Get a driver off the street. They will be the same price, maybe cheaper. Don't pay any more than 200,000rp.

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transport to Ubud from Legian.

Yes either get a driver off the street of get your hotel to organise one. I would pay between 200,000 and 250,000 rupiah.

3. Re: Transport to Ubud from Legian.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, July 28, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Legian